Wednesday 16 December 2015

Hell Or Heaven?

A dilemma
Went through my head
Where  I could not
Decide upon hell and heaven
Whether which existed
Or whether even any did?
Would one day
I too would be before
The cold, steel bar gates
Of hell and heaven?
Waiting for me with open arms
Bending its bars low
For me to walk upon?
What would I chose
Would I chose
 the pure, calm pleasures of heaven
or would my sins
overpower my goodness
and mend my way into
the tortures and pain of hell?
The inevitable agony
And my cries for mercy
They would be laughed upon
By those cruel devils
Their laughter over me
Over my transgressions
But now I think
When I would be standing before Him
Being sentenced on my life
I would just smile
And feel that, if he exists
He would certainly open

The right door for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment